STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

How to get best ADC sample using ADC + TIM + DMA.??

Hello everyone,I am using ADC + DMA + TIMER for my analog samples on STM32 nucleoF401RE.I am new into the STM32 family.So I refer some code as per given some examples in this community.But I am not able to achieve it.I wanted to follow below method f...

MGami.1 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

AcousticBF initialization

Hi,I've been trying to setup beam forming(SMARTMIC1_V2.0.0) on my stm32f412g-discovery with two microphones connected to DFSDM peripheral but i can't quite understand how to setup it properly and examples aren't helpful.Could anyone throw some light ...

GMiki.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ADC voltage with respect to MCU VDD

Hello, I am using STM32L4R9AI, the MCU VDD is powered at 1.8v and VDDA at 3.3v. in the recommended design by ST, there is ferite bead between MCU VDD and VDDA, ferite bead is basically inductor which acts as short circuit for DC current, so how can I...

D2 in RUN mode and D1 in STANDBY.

Hi,I'm using a dual core H7 and I'd like to use the only the M4 in some situation, having the D1 domain in Stand-by.It seems that there is no example for such configuration and I'm struggling to make it work by myself.I'm wondering what shall be the ...

GregB by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

DWT_Library not working for STM32F767

Hi,I'm using DWT library to generate us_delay.#include "stm32f7xx_hal.h" // change to whatever MCU you use #include "dwt_delay.h"   /** * Initialization routine. * You might need to enable access to DWT registers on Cortex-M7 * DWT->LAR...

VPras by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels