STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! STM32G474RE General purpose timer (TIM16)

Greetings,I am trying to set TIM16 on 1us period but the smallest period I am able to achieve is 4us here is the values of my prescaler and auto-reload register(ARR). I am working with the HAL.SysClk = 170MHzPSC = 16 (+1 will be added) ARR = 9 (+1 wi...

Vueko by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Soft error handling for Flash on STM32G473

Hi. I am working with STM32G473 for a safety application. I cant find a reference to how the soft errors are handled by the MCU especially for the flash. Also where could I find Soft error rates for this particular MCU? Thanks.

SMahm.2 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32U575 ADC4 unable to set AUTOFF bit

I am unable to switch on the AUTOFF bit in ADC4.DS reads about ADC_PWRR/AUTOFF: The software is allowed to write this bit only when ADEN bit is cleared to 0 (this ensures that no conversion is ongoing).But if this bit is set, the ADC doesn't set ADRD...

Sleep stop standby mode - when to use them

Hi i m currently coding standby mode to conserve battery energy a application, i know its the lowest current consumption, what and when to use the 3 modes? which mode should i use if i wana save battery life yet i still want SPI DMA to transfer in th...

STM32F446ZEJ6 Daisy Chain JTAG

Hello,I am currently working on a project where we have daisy chained the 5 Pin JTAG of STM32F446ZEJ6 with a TI microprocessor AM24x series. My question is that is there a way I can get a configuration file for the STM32 to create a new custom config...

PLC Likes ON-PULS

I would like to generate a pulse by timer.Idle state: GPIO-PIN HIGHafter internal trigger: GPIO-PIN LOWafter 1us  back to GPIO-PIN HIGHi have try by PWM, OC  and one pulse enabled mode.but my pulse is starting after 1 us.

nimaltd by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Migrate from STM32F401CCUx to STM32F103C8T6

I've done a long search on the Internet but only found the migrated STM32F103 to the STM32F4 series, not vice-versa. So I'm asking anyone who can help me. To be specific I am going to try this project from GitHub but in my case, I'm going to use STM3...

Labels