STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Dear All, I have no experience with STM32 board but I'm planning to use one to log data for my impact test setup.I need 2 simultaneous 12bit readings from the ADC channels at the highest rate possible with DMA.

1st question: How many numbers will be saved in RAM?2nd question: Is it possible to get more accurate data by decreasing the ADC sampling rate.Thank you.P.S: I'm sorry, if this is a very simple question but I am a structural engineer and nobody is pe...

MAli.11 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F4 ADC overrun errors

Hi, I have a problem configuring ADC1 on an STM32F429 to do a regular scan of a sequence of 4 channels without using DMA. The fourth channel is the internal temperature sensor. The third channel to be scanned always gives an overrun error (ADC_SR.OVR...

ScottT by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

RAM retention between resets.

Hello,How do I retain a RAM section from bearing filled with '0' between resets.Suppose I have a pointer to 256 bytes buffer that I'd like to preserve between resets (as long as the power was not disconnected), could you please guide me, step by ste...

EMich by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

ADC reading three channels

Hi,I would like to create an ADC driver for reading three channels, but I don't understand how I can read the single risult. I wrote a driver that read one channel (As you can see in attached file), What are the istructions for adding others channels...

LBern.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

stm32F407, stm32F072 and CAN bus

hello, i am trying to connect a stm32F407 and stm32F072 via CAN bus. but i cnt manage to get it done. i successfully connected two F407 via CAN bus and i used the same code for both of the boards . both of them transmitt the data perfectally but none...

SGUIG.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using System Workbench

Hello,I am using system workbench to generate a project not using the HAL libraries, bare metal as they say. I have done quite well thus far although today's headache concerns the use of sprintf. It is crashing my processor (STM32L476RG). I can get i...

RWils.11 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels