STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32L476RG not using flashed design

I just purchased the NUCLEO-STM32L47RG, and have tried using the following code below to press a switch to turn an LED on. However the code doesn't seem to actually be loading onto my microcontroller, I'm using Keil uVision 5 IDE if that makes a diff...

kfg4 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Correctly programming I2C1 interface for STM32L151R8T6.

I'm trying to program i2C1 interface of STM32L151 with 3-rd side tools - Algocraft WN programmer.The sequence of operations attached in the DOC file.After these operations the START bit does not generated (checked by scope) and MASTER bit doesn't app...

LKuri.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Use STM32H7 ETM without debugging tool

I need to use the ETM on a STM32H753 but without debugging tool. The idea is to record the execution trace all the time, and when the firmware encounter a critiical issue, output the trace to an external tool or program it to flash for later analysis...

Gpeti by Senior II
  • 24 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! STM32F4xx Rework of HAL CAN driver: examples?

Posted on February 01, 2018 at 21:39Hello!The HAL CAN driver for the STM32F4 got reworked lately (december 2017). I try to port my code from the old to the new drivers (compatibility break). There is a brief driver description in the update history ...

I need a timer to change its frequency every millisecond.I'm controlling a AC synchronous servo with pulse and direction in velocity mode(by changing the frequancy of the pulse) what is the ideal way

I have stm32f4 discovery board(STM32F407VGT06) running at 168Mhz. requirement 1) i have to run a motor (AC synchronous servo - yaskawa ) by pulse and direction.for which i can use a timer in PWM mode with 50% duty cycle. relat...

vsk.1 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Booting STM32 from SRAM

Good day.The reference manual RM0033 for the microcontroller (in the Boot configuration section) states that "When the device boots from SRAM, in the application initialization code, you have torelocate the vector table in SRAM using the NVIC excepti...

Arlleex1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels