STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Starting timers in one pulse mode

Hello everyone,I read many of the posts on the forum and couldn't find an answer to this question: is there any way to start timers in one pulse mode other than through an external stimulus? that is, only through software? How could it be done?I am l...

LCatL by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32F429I-EVAL Board FW

Hi -I have a STM32429I-EVAL board. Before I start mucking about with it, I would like the original firmware file (bin or hex file). I may want to go back to the original demo fw at some point. Here is the system info:Demo Rev: 1.4.5Board: STM324x...

Resolved! STM32H75O-DK Demo - does it run from RAM or QSPI?

Hi folks​I​'d like to ask about STM32H750B-DK. This a demo board based on the Value Line STM32H75O with 128kB Flash and 1 MB RAMI saw its demo​ movie on the YouTube and would like to understand whether it runs from the Flash or RAM? Or in other word...

Yevpator by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Store data to flash failed

The MCU is STM32L051C8T6 when i store my data to flash ,it always be failed .Is there any key point ignored by me, leading to some peripheral function conflicts。This is a very urgent problem。Thank you for all the answers �?�?Thank you allI am trying ...

YSHUA.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 CANopen Free stack

Hello, Does anyone have any information regarding a free opensource CANopen stack for STM32 MCUs (STM32H7)? Thank you and best regards,Vouria

VYoun by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels