STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Nucleo F401RE Virtual USART Crashing

I currently have a project using micropython on the Nucleo F401RE. When connected to the virtual USART over usb, it seems to crash every 15min or so. I've tried connecting directly to PA2 and PA3 (while doing all the other setup to enable it) and it ...

ANels.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ye Olde STM32F4 USART baud rate

I'm having the same trouble as many on here in that I can't persuade USART1 of my STM32F4 to come out with the correct baud rate. My transmitted data appears as garbage when received at 115,200 and if I attach a Saleae logic probe to the Tx pin it me...

Two single-ended ADC inputs vs differential ADC

Hello,Does STM32F7 support differential or pseudo analog reading?Also Other than that if we read two single ended channels which are connected to a differential pair and then in software we do the common mode rejection does it have the same performan...

MMehr.1 by Associate
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Two phase-shifted PUSH-PULL using HRTIM.

Hello! I am trying to implement a phase-shifting full bridge on the STM32F334 microcontroller using HRTIM. Two PUSH-PULL outputs and a phase shift between them, this is necessary for the LLC converter.I configured the master timer as an event source ...

APota.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels