STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Interfacing PS2 Wireless SPI with STM32F103

@For a few days I'm trying to get the correct answer from the PS2 PAD on the STM32F103 Bluepil. I Used SPI2 with clock frequency is set to 36MHz (APB1) SPI prescaler 256 configuration which gives me 140KHz (or KBits / s). The first bit is taken from ...

Ymaul.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Programming STM32 only with CMSIS.

Hi,I would like to start using my discovery board STM32F0308 without HAL library.Where should I start?Now I use CubeMX to generate Makefile but I would like to write this on my own, linker script and startup too.Shall I ask another question about pro...

dnj by Associate III
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with debug code STM32 NUCLEO

Hi. I have a question about the STM32 NUCLEO F334R8. I connected the usb cable to the computer, compiled the generated clean code, clicked debug and terminate and I have such an error. What can it be about?

MSkoc.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stm32F412 SPI interrupt full duplex slave.

Hi I am working on stm32F4 on spi communication. I am using stm32F4 as slave module and i have other qualcomm board as master module. as in master module there are 5 pins as MOSI,MISO,SCK,CS,INTR. when I am generating the code for stm32f4 using cubem...

Kpand.1 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F4 SPI slave TX/RX error: how to reset SPI?

Hi, I'm using an STM32F413RG MCU as SPI full-duplex slave, initialization is done in Cube. Every 500ms the master activate the SPI_CLK (1MHz) and the MCU outputs 16 bytes of data while receiving other 16 bytes from the master (using HAL_SPI_TransmitR...

dvd by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

F767 TIM12 PWM HAL not working

Hi,I tried really hard to get the TIM12 working, but I had absolutely no success... I already do PWM on TIM1 and TIM4. So I tried with same settings to setup TIM12, but it does not work. The question now is: Why?What do I use?STM32CubeIDE 1.3.0I set ...

PKlar.1 by Associate II
  • 11 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels