STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

about HAL_UART_Transmit when Paired device is gone

I am making L031K6 mcu sensor. This sensor regulary sense some adc data then send the data to Android device by BLE.and I am using HAL_UART_Transmit() for sending message to android by BLE.but when android is missing, my MCU runs bad. so I guess HAL_...

DU2 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dear All ,I used the STM32L4 series controller in that I want to write one string in Non-Erasable memory location, also I want to change it using programming. that is changing of string will be done by my program and stored location will be Non-Erasable

Wants to stored that string in non-erasable memory location . when I off the power supply it should be present .also I want to change that string at running the programI have search on netAny help will be highly appreciated.

STAR by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reading AT command response

Hi, I would like to read AT Command responses back from my ESP2866, as I want to check whether the response is "OK" or "Error". I made a function as below but it doesn't work properly.The plan is to send AT commands on USART3 and right after that, re...

IDavo.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

I2C2 stuck in timeout on STM32L4S9

HW situation is:I2C2_SCL on PB10 (pin L4)I2C2_SDA on PB11 (pin M4)Both have a pull-up resistor of 18K.The sensor attached to these lines is removed, so nothing is connected.This is not a dev-board but our own design.I have generated code through STMc...

0690X00000DAZUhQAP.png 0690X00000DAZUwQAP.png 0690X00000DAZUXQA5.png
RZ by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PWM mode problems with TIM14 (STM32f030)

Hi ST,I'm trying to enable PWM mode of Timer14 (STM32F030C8T6). But the output is always LOW. I do all the steps described in the ST Periferal Library. Also I successfully run the similar code on STM32F103xxxx. Could you check this simple code? Is th...

VK.3 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H745 SAI DMA receiving error

We are using the STM32H745 dual core MCU in the we are trying read and write the data using DMA. When we are trying to receive the data that controller going to the DMA error call back function ,for this what may be the issue . And also in interrupt ...

srikanth by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

SDADC1 Configuration

Hi!I am using STM32F373RCT6 on custom board. I am working from scratch on SDADC.I have configured SDADC1 Channel 6 to read the voltage in polling method but it is not working. I am sending .c files for your reference to check configuration. After ca...

GAGGA.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels