cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reading images from external flash

Ezgi
Senior

Hi,

I want to store images in external flash (W25Q32) . I did the linker script modifications. But I couldn't find that what should i do after it. Could you help me?

EDIT : I think that I need the external loader.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Amel NASRI
ST Employee

Hi @Ezgi Şanver​ ,

May be you will find the way to go ahead with your project if you look to the MOOC mentioned in the article Where can I find source code of external loader (.stldr) for STM32 devices?.

-Amel

PS: Once your question is answered, please click on "Select as Best" for the comment containing the answer to your initial question.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Amel NASRI
ST Employee

Hi @Ezgi Şanver​ ,

May be you will find the way to go ahead with your project if you look to the MOOC mentioned in the article Where can I find source code of external loader (.stldr) for STM32 devices?.

-Amel

PS: Once your question is answered, please click on "Select as Best" for the comment containing the answer to your initial question.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.