STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! MQTT using STM32L0

Posted on December 29, 2017 at 13:54Hello everyone, I am trying to use MQTT protocol on my STM32 board with SIM7000 as slave. if anyone had worked in such fashion, please can you share code snippets or library file used?? Is there any generalized li...

How to send data via WiFi through a softAP?

Hello,I am struggling to send data via a softAP over WiFi. Setting up the softAP and connecting to it from another device works well. Now, I would need to bind the newly created socket to the desired port and that's where it fails for me. I don't kno...

BBecs.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hardfault and NMI interrupts issue

Softwares Details:µVision IDE : version 5.31.0.0STM32CubeMx : version 5.4.0Hardware Details:Mcu: STM32G030K6T6Programmer : STLink-V3MiniWork Description:I configured 3 pins of mcu as external interrupts triggering on both rising and falling edges fro...

usama.s by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to change system clock during run time?

Hello, for decreasing the power coonsumption I want to change HSI to LSI. This is the HSI clock configurations for 72 Mhz:void SystemClock_Config(void) { RCC_OscInitTypeDef RCC_OscInitStruct = {0}; RCC_ClkInitTypeDef RCC_ClkInitStruct = {0}; RCC_P...

GunkutA by Senior
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

the screen refreshes twice when touching the screen

hello ST community,I'm wondering why when I'm touching the screen (interruption) the screen refresh twice and when I do this with a push button (interruption too) it refreshes only once. is there an explanation for that (I want that the display refre...

idrissmc by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

NMI and Hardfault interrupt issue

Softwares Details:µVision IDE : version 5.31.0.0STM32CubeMx : version 5.4.0Hardware Details:Mcu: STM32G030K6T6Programmer : STLink-V3MiniWork Description:I configured 3 pins of mcu as external interrupts triggering on both rising and falling edges fro...

usama.s by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels