STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! NUCLEO-H563ZI_OEMiROT_Boot Example

Hi,I'm trying to integrate MCUBoot into an existing STM32CubeIDE project. As I wasn't sure where to start, I've found an example in STM32CubeIDE for NUCLEO-H563ZI.After generating the project, I've tried building it but I've got errors related to mis...

ETM trace maximum data rate on STM32U575

Hello everyone,We are having trouble getting tracing to work with our target at full clock speed and would like to understand why, we have an application running on STM32U575 @ 160MHz CPU clock, we also connected the J-Tracer to it using a connector ...

Screenshot 2024-06-11 163220.jpg

Resolved! B-CAMS-OMV Camera Module

Is my camera module working fine (all 3 LEDs light up)? What is camera continuous mode? Anyone have any information regarding this? I am working with the model zoo image classification project, and facing issue, after troubleshooting by blinking LED...

chew_0-1707052216266.jpeg chew_1-1707052319525.png
chew by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Seeking information on real-world PSSI performance

Hello All, I'd be glad to hear from someone who has used PSSI in a high-bandwidth application. I'm interestedin hard numbers on sustained throughput with/without flow-control. My intended application is to interface some member of the STM32 product l...

Resolved! How to use FreeRTOS in a static library

STM32H747XICubeIDECubeMXCubeProgrammerWindows 11I am building a static library that will be used by both CM7 and CM4 cores. I have enabled FreeRTOS for each core. How do I link FreeRTOS into my static library?

rtalan by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels