STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Timer triggered ADC acquisition through DMA

Hi guys,I have an application that requires TIM2 Ch2 to trigger ADC Ch3 every time the timer has a rising edge and in order to reduce the load on the CPU I'm doing it through DMA. Now I seem to have configured my application correctly as the ADC is o...

CDyer.1 by Senior
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H745 ADC2 offset calibration

There is no problem in ADC1 and ADC3 offset calibration in STM32H745.However, when it comes to ADC2 offset calibration, it does not get out of the routine of calibration completion check routine.Is it ADC2 HW fault or ... ?I used the LL_ADC_StartCal...

STML431 ADC differential mode

Hey guys, I'm a bit confused in using the ADC in differential mode. I've got a shunt resistor and want to measure the voltage as exact as possible. One side of the shunt is connected to GND, but with higher currents, this GND is not anymore GND (it's...

0693W000001skDrQAI.png
user 143 by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HAL_UART_Receive() not working correctly.

Hey, I'm using STM32F303RET6 and need to implement UART communication via USART1 (PA9 as Tx and PA10 as Rx).I managed to print "Hello World" on my console,Which means Tx is working fine and my console is configured correctly, but couldn't receive byt...

0693W000001siC3QAI.png
RLosc.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos