STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

I have a STM32L4xx series microcontroller. My goal is to use RTO in USART to issue a timeout, from the time a read was attempted (not only from the last stop bit). This is needed as its possible for nothing to be received. How do I acheive this using RTO?

I've setup USART to interrupt on a timeout using:CR2.RTOENCR1.RTOIEAnd configured the timeout using:RTOR.RTOIt works great, really nice feature. The RTO timeouts are always measured from the last stopbit/character received. However, I need to support...

Accessing outside flash area is working...

Tested to flash a 128k (STM32F105) device with a firmware (40k) that is compiled for 256k and it works. Even when the firmware reads and writes data (config) to address location 0x0083E000 which is way out of the 128k device memory area.Is there some...

HHaga.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Experiences with STM32 and XRay or CT

Hello,during qualification tests, our design with STM32 L4 first went through XRay tests and afterwards even CT to check for soldering problems etc.XRay was fine, but we have an issue with CT were the controller quit function afterwards. Not even a J...

RHaag.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32G070RB HSI16 Clock and clock calibration issues. Is there a clock calibration example without the need to use HSE or LSE clocks?

I am trying to acquire the amount of ticks a timer counts using a 50Hz signal (acquired from the mains using hardware). For this I use a EXTI8 interrupt where the 50Hz signal is sampled. I can see on the scope that this interrupts works perfectly (by...

CP.Tang by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Software SS management issue of H753's SPI

On Fig 613 of RM0433, the SS connects to Vcc. According to 50.4.7, it is said the SS pin is free for GPIO when in software SS management mode.Does fig 613 mean SPIx_NSS pin can not be used GPIO when corrsponding SPI in software SS management mode?

JZou.2 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels