STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

"Upgrade error, please try again" with ST-Link

Hello,I am facing constant difficulties in connecting to my Nucleo H723ZG Boards.Almost every time I try to update the ST-Link via STMCube32IDE, the compilation stops half-way through the process and throws an error (see image)I have tried:swapping c...

Upgrade error.png

Resolved! External trigger of STM32G474RET6 timer 3 behavior

Hello  I am working with an STM32G474RET6, using Timer 3 in one-pulse mode with an external trigger.Below is my Timer 3 initialization code:static void MX_TIM3_Init(void){/* USER CODE BEGIN TIM3_Init 0 *//* USER CODE END TIM3_Init 0 */TIM_ClockConfig...

AlexHalf by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! stm32g0 freezes in bootloader

Hello,We have a device that runs an stm32g0. I have a bootloader at the beginning of the flash and then 2 pages for config and the rest of the flash for the firmware. The bootloader basically checks if the two config pages are OK and then starts the ...

os81 by Associate III
  • 13 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! STM32H7 Custom Project prototype , power issues

Hi there,this is my first post here. So be gentle with me I been working on a project with STM32H757XIH6 for some time now, but without any success. This is already my 2nd prototype and costed me quite some $$ since it had to be a 8 layer PCB. The so...

pema_0-1721062538995.png pema_1-1721062710099.png
pema by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

DFSDM with PDM mic

Hi everyone,1, What are the acceptable buffer sizes for the DFSDM PDM mic configuration, give me some examples?2, Can I use ( int32_t buffer[4000] ) for the PDM buffer?3, How do I sync different sensors with the DFSDM PDM mic?

RBacs.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! stm32H7 - USB application - HSE or HSI+CRS

Hello,I'm a hobbyist and I'm working on a USB to 4xI2S (8 channels using the SAIs) using a stm32H7 MCU. I have a proof of concept working on a stm32F7 discovery board. I'm starting to look at the dedicated board.I understand that the USB peripheral n...

jmf1 by Senior
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! USB_OTG_FS Device Recognition Error

Hello,I'm using the nucleo-h743zi2 board.I am trying to use the USB OTG FS function.The .IOC file settings are as follows:USB_OTG_FS enabledMODE: DEVICE_ONLYVBUS: disableuncheck SOFI provided power through an external source and also swapped the D+ a...

HMsDobby2 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 4 kudos

Bank Swap works on H743 but not H745

I'm having some trouble performing a bank-swap on an STM32H745. The function works perfectly fine on an H743, but when porting over to the H745, it doesn't run the firmware that was swapped in.Firmware 1: prints "1.0". A button press will trigger a b...