STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! FreeRtos not all tasks are running

Hello, I have a problem with threads. All of them are of same priority, with osDelay(300), except the uartThread which has osDelay(1). Everything else is the same for all threads. I have allocated 20k of HEAP and in ioc file it says im using only 3.5...

PPopo1_0-1712832411372.png
PPopo.1 by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32G491 FDCAN: Issue with error counters

I have been simulating errors on the bus by removing the other node (a motor controller). As expected I see a number of failed transmissions. I can see that the FDCAN peripheral signals an Active Error on the bus (presumably as a result of not gettin...

Multiplex 1 output to 12

Hello,What is the best way to multiplex an output pin to 12 output signals?  I currently have 1 output sourcing 3.3v through a 1k resistor which works well, but need it multiplexed to 12 identical outputs.  I see the STM32F373 has a max rating of 15m...

LMorr.3 by Senior II
  • 9 replies
  • 8 kudos

STM32C0 with 5V power as in AN392

Hello, I am a little confused here, AN392 claims to run STM32C0 from a 5V power supply, directly from the main fed RCD dropper with a 5.6V Zener. But the datasheet says the maximum voltage is 4V.So does the AN suggest running way over max specs or is...

Miyuki by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! NUCLEO-U575ZI DMA->DAC doesn't work (USEF)

Hello everybody! I have a sine-wave array, that I throw to the DAC, triggering it by TIM6. When the TIM6 interrupt routine is responsible for supplying samples - everything works fine, but when I try to use DMA nothing works. The DMA keeps spitting t...

Skfir by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

usb communication

Hi, I want to make communication between stm32h563zit6(Nucleo-H563zi) via  USB communication, i have tried configuring various UART/USARTS but not able not make communication.I had verified it by sending some data from stm32  ,and tried to see it on ...

mahaveer by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels