STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

There is an error in code even though it seems to be completely right.I am trying to glow the LED with the help of touch slider present on stm32l152-DISCOVERY board.I used the reference pdf for this purpose and did all the steps as mentioned in there .

I am just getting one error and it dosent seem to go.Can anyone help me to figure out why this error is coming and help me to resolve it asap.I have attached a screenshot of the same for the refrence below.

TPati.2 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32G071C8T6 and USART3

Hi All,I don't managed to send char on USART3 with the attached project.I was wondering if someone had already detected issue in using USART3 Thanks in advance

gh_rcl by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Inconsistent CK_TIM18.. usage in reference manual

In the reference manual STM32H7 (version July 2018) in chapter 37.1 - figure 343 for the clock source it says "CK_TIM18 from RCC".Problem: If I look for "CK_TIM18" in the complete manual, this name appears ONLY ONE TIME, here in this chapter 37.1 fig...

flyer31 by Senior
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32_PVD_need to set the reference Voltage

Hi i am using stm32H750VB as the IC for my project.I need to detect sudden power shutdown .I.e., i need to use PVD mode for detecting the sudden drop in voltage and save the EEPROM Contents.I need to use PVD using external analog voltage PIN RB7. But...

Resolved! STM32G431 Can't get DMA interrupts to trigger

Hi All,I please need your help as I have been stuck longer then I care to admit,I have a STM32G431 48-pin device which I am using TIM8 for input capture with DMA. I have an external input (PC6) for Ch1 input and am using a software trigger for Ch3.I ...

0693W00000AN5BoQAL.png
BTrem.1 by Senior II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Porting OpenThread to STM32F4

I've just started a personal project to communicate between different embedded devices using STM32F401RE via OpenThread. I would like to know if it is possible to use F401 processors and its peripherals combined to a separate radio such as nrf24l01 t...

EBeze.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to stop writing in memory where DMA can't access

Hi guys, I'm having this issue where I kept getting a Transfer Error when setting up a DMA.One of the replies I got is that DMA1 can't reach the memory area of DTCM, which would explain why it can't transfer the context from the buffer into the peri ...

0693W00000ANKPgQAP.png 0693W00000ANKPvQAP.png
CLeo.1 by Senior II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels