STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! datasheet

hi, i wanna a stm32l072 datasheet CN version. no result on the st.cn

Jseyn.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Where can I find documentation on ADC_IRQHandler()?

I'm using both ADC's in continuous / interrupt mode on some micro's in the STM32F103 family and it's working properly and fills my needs nicely.The core components which are commonly presented in the online tutorials are...Calibration:HAL_ADCEx_Calib...

m12lrpv by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

serdev_device_driver probe not called

Hello on my kernel module my probe funtion gets not called.static const struct of_device_id stm32_match[] = { { .compatible = "st,stm32-uart", .data = &stm32f4_info}, { .compatible = "st,stm32f7-uart", .data = &stm32f7_info}, { .compatible = "st,stm3...

SAman.1 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

RTC_INIT failed and cause system hangs

Hi,When I write RTC_init() function in code which defined by stm32cube, once powerup, system goes to a hang status, after hard reset, chip works correctly... RTC clock set to LSI when I comment RTC_init(), system works properly even, when power up a...

MHaji.1 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I am having trouble getting the RTC to work with battery backup. I am using LSE as the clock and I have enabled the backup domain. I can set the date/time values as expected.

But when I remove power (with the 3V battery still connected to Vbat) the date/time values freeze. That is, they remain where they were when to power was removed. How do I make the RTC continue to run during power down? Any help is appreciated.

BBert by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why is the MCU disconnecting (due to the ST-LINK losing connection) from the GDB when enabling the SysTick (TICKINT) interrupt register?

I am using the ST-LINK which is built onto/attached to the Nucleo-F767ZI in order to connect to the MCU and interact with it.I am trying to use SysTick but am unable to enable interrupts with it. Everything else appears to work as it should.I initial...

Starman by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not enough memory to do an TCP alloc

The first step succeed and I'm able to ping my Nucleo H745ZI-Q.Next step would be creating a TCP connection, this doesn't work because of some memory related problems.Calling echoclient_pcb = tcp_new() gives me back a NULL./** * @ingroup tcp_raw * ...

Jvan .10 by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels