STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! unexpected GPIO behavior

Hi ST community,I am interrested in using the STM32F767-Nucleo board for SPI communication. My system is as follows. I have one STM32F767-Nucleo board which is my SPI slave and a Raspberry Pi which acts as SPI master device. The Raspi should read dat...

LBaum.3 by Associate II
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HAL_SPI_Receive with LSB LSB is always read as '0'

Hello. I am trying to read ReRAM( FUJITSU: MB85AS4MT) by using HAL_SPI_Receive().But the LSB is recognized as 0 even the reply from ReRAM is returning 1 to LSB. (ex: '11111111' is recognized as '11111110', or '01010101''' is recognised '01010100...

YOkum.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F107VCT6 core is locked-up after programming

There are two identical controllers with STM32F107VCT6. One of them is programmed, and another one is not. Memory protection is disabled. I haven't the original program project, and the task is to read and save program from the first controller and d...

DGidr.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with SPI5 in stm32h747-Disco

Hi, I have imported the example project TX_CMSIS_Wrapper and I wanted to integrate SPI5 with it. After initialising SPI5 I could not see any clock signal generated. I am using STM32H747-DISCO development board. void MX_SPI5_Init(void){hspi5.Instance...

SLuit.1 by Associate III
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ADC_VRef in STM32L431RBT6

I'm trying to use the internal reference voltage of 2.048V in my application, since I'm powering the microcontroller with 2.8V. But when I select the reference source and enable the VRefBuff with this lines: HAL_SYSCFG_VREFBUF_VoltageScalingConfig(S...

Missing CAN frames in STM32F205

HI ,  I am having an issue with STM32F205 controller CAN rx message reception. We used cubemx to generate the CAN driver at the baud rate of 250kbps. we want to receive CAN messages around 1100 messages per second. but we are missing CAN frames above...

SA.21 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H750VB_UART_DMA_Mode

I have enabled DMA for usart2 in pins PD5 and PD6 and I have attached my main file. I have tried uart transfer by polling mode and interrupt mode both are working fine. But when I try for DMA mode the data is not transferring .I don't know where I ha...

Labels