STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Hello, I am trying to set up a FDCAN communication (STD Id) at a baud rate of 250 kbit/s in STM32G473RBT . The Tx part seems to work perfectly but I have a problem at the level of the reception.

I try to just toggle a led for each received frame (STD ID).With a logic analyser I checked the Rx pin on the Rx MCU and the frames arrive well. Hence my feeling that the problem lies at the level of the callback function where the MCU never go.Than...

STM32L072 SPI master not receiving data from slave

Hi everybody,I am trying to use a Flash memory (SST25VF010A) with STM32L072 via SPI. I used CubeMX to generate to initialize code and I started a simple code to get ManufacturerID and check that SPI comunication is right. In fact, I can send data pro...

CRodr.5 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L071 peripherals problem

We designed a very basic circuit to test an idea. We chose STM32L071K8U6. Because, It met our needs well. Schema  MCU PinmapMCU Clock config in STM32CubeIde  If you look at the clock settings, this processor does not use an external resonator. It cur...

0693W000008zaeGQAQ.jpg 0693W000008zaeQQAQ.png 0693W000008zaf9QAA.png
FYASA.1 by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Have an issue with reading from union of bitfield structures. The compilation of the program is successful, however the execution interrupts and ends up in the default interrupt handler, which by default is an endless loop. Could this be a compiler issue?

To pars binary information I created a series of bitfield structurestypedef struct PD_SOURCE_PDO_CAPABILITY { uint32_t MAX_CURRENT_UNITS : 10; uint32_t VOLTAGE_UNITS : 10; uint32_t PEAK_CURRENT : 2; uint32_t RESERVED_BITS22_23 : 2; ...

Why STM32F103C8 is not sending the right data to Slave I2C device? this issue happened when HAL_I2C_Master_Transmit is used and send just one bye.

Hi ST community.I am trying to control a 7 sevensegments display (HT16K33), it has I2C as interface.If the Display is connected to Arduino2560 board, it works, but when STM32F103C8 is controlling it, the display isnot working.after i tested all comma...

0693W000008zhnAQAQ.jpg 0693W000008zhnFQAQ.jpg
ERABALF by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with class constructor and GPIO

hi everyonei'm writing some code to control an RC car.while implementing the code for the motors, i've decided to assign the peripherals information (PORT, GPIO, timer ecc) directly in the class constructor.but if i do so, motors wont respond, it see...

Gzini.6 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos