STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

core to core event interrupt

Hello,I am working on Nucleo-h745ziq board. I enable cm4 to cm7 event and cm7 to cm4 .I enable the timer in cm4 and cm7 .But the event it doenot occur in cortex m7 ,my programme is below please help me.void HAL_TIM_PeriodElapsedCallback(TIM_HandleTy...

MDeva.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to use a same uart for two devices

Hello every one , i'm using a STM32L100RX, i am using PC11 and PC10 ports as USART3, so far everything it's okay, but i need to use the same usart (USART3) on the PB11 and PB10 pins...i need configure these pins in runtime because i have another devi...

RComa.1 by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sync problems between H7 cores

hello!i am working with the stm32h745 dual core nucleo dev board.currently, i am trying to create a constant pulse on a GPIO output pin which belongs to the M4 core every 40 ms.when i run with the m4 alone the pulse is very accurate and looks perfect...

yuri CH by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels