STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

FMC peripheral memory

How far from FMC shall we place memory device. I have stack-up design(3 boards) in which MCU is on top board and FPGA is on bottom board. I need to map FPGA to FMC. Are there design consideration for routing FMC signals for such board to board commun...

KGane.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

FDCAN RX interrupt not firing

Hello, I'm trying to set up an interrupt when my FDCAN controller received a CAN message. MCU is an STM32G01BI went into STCubeMX and I enabled these interrupts:This generated some new functions instm32g0xx_it.c:void TIM16_FDCAN_IT0_IRQHandler(void) ...

0693W00000NpVcLQAV.png

ADC sampling time measurement

I have a reading problem with dmaWhen reading multi channel with ADC dma I need to know when to sample each channel. In the ADC input, I found a 2us transient in the oscilloscope output below. I considered this transient as adc sampling time and adju...

0693W00000NpU8EQAV.png

HAL SMBUS on STM32L071xxx, how to set up correctly

I configured I2C SMBUS in cubemx and reimplement HAL_SMBUS_MasterTxCpltCallback, then I called MX_I2C1_SMBUS_Init() and HAL_SMBUS_Master_Transmit_IT(). After that i had no any events: not called callback and no any data transmited. In fact on sda and...

0693W00000NpRaUQAV.png
ANaum.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

I am trying to setup DMA with ADC on stm32h747 even thoug conversion end DMA transfer never completes. The ADC's conversions are triggered by a timer (this part of the code works fine) and the DMA is supposed to write the data to memory.

Here is how I setup my DMA ; Enable Clock for DMA1Periph to memoryset memory and periph size to half wordset memory address increment and clear periph address incrementset circular modegive the flow control to the ADCSet DMAMUXSet DMA periph addressE...

HTess.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels