STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.12.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.12.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.12.0?New MCUs/MPUs series : STM32WB0 ,STM32MP25XX and STM32C071XXAdd support new CPNs STM32G4: Add support STM32G4 'Z’ and STM...

There is still a Bug in HAL SD driver code

Hello,I'm currently trying to get a SD card running on a Nucleo-L476RG in SDMMC (SDO) mode. Unfortunatelly I had a problem for days now and just found out, that this is a known bug already posted nearly one year ago. For this topic, please see here: ...

CWaec by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32CubeMX irresponsive after firmware download failure.

Tested with STM32CubeMX 5.1.0, 5.0.1, 4.27.0: I open the Embedded Software Packages Manager and click on a new firmware to install, press Install Now. The Download fails for unknown reason (network overload?), thats okay. See attached picture. But, w...

KnarfB by Principal III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32CubeMX project generation and Makefile issues

If Makefile is set as output Toolchain/IDE on STM32L1 (specifically STM32L100C-Discovery board, STM32L100RCT6 onboard), CubeMX generates invalid (unparsable) Makefile. In my case, this were project settings:Generated Makefile has a missing '\' (and d...