STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.12.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.12.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.12.0?New MCUs/MPUs series : STM32WB0 ,STM32MP25XX and STM32C071XXAdd support new CPNs STM32G4: Add support STM32G4 'Z’ and STM...

Example application flashing

I want to flash STM32Cube_FW_F4_V1.23.0 example application code on STM32f429 Nucleo 144 board using eclipse IDE this work with the systemworkbench.How use STM32CubeMX with eclipse ?

chum by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

CubeMX created Custom HID code does not enumerate

I have used CubeMX to create the exact same project starting with basic board Nucleo L496ZG but varying the USB device middlewares for CDC, HID and Custom HID. The CDC and HID examples enumerate 'out of the box' in windows. The custom HID does not. W...

fredferd by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F401 FATFS + USB HOST MSC Error.

Hi.I am trying to save .txt files to USB memory with USB HOST MSC and FATFS to STM32F401RB.STM32F4-DISC and examples.So I wrote the code with reference to CUBEMX and the examples I searched.I entered USBH_Path in the * path of f_mount.However, an err...

SWoon by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32CubeMX 5.0.1 won't Generate Code

Hi,We are trying to evaluate STM32CubeMX, I can launch it and use it normally, but I have some troubles: it won't generate code when clicking "Generate Code" button. Instead, it produces this error and doesn't do anything more: "Exception in thread "...

XI by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

FreeRTOS 10 + TCP STM32cubeMX

Hello,will there something be done in the future to integrate FreeRTOS 10 and also FreeRTOS+TCP (like lwip) in the STM32CubeMX generator or will there be a handy integration support for the FreeRTOS+TCP package in the future?I think it would be good ...

PHorn by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos