STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.12.1 released

Hello community, STM32CubeMX 6.12.1 was released on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. Main issues fixed in this patch: Ticket 184819 - [MP25] Major differences in the ST Boards Device Trees between MX and Embedded SW (EV and DK Board)Ticket ...

STM32CubeMX 6.12.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.12.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.12.0?New MCUs/MPUs series : STM32WB0 ,STM32MP25XX and STM32C071XXAdd support new CPNs STM32G4: Add support STM32G4 'Z’ and STM...

New interface

New interface of CubeMX is fancy, but how am I supposed to use it on the screen with resolution lower than full hd? The idea that all the information should be on the screen simultaneously is so useful on small resolution screen. Is there a way to sw...

VArte by Associate
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Code generation

After generating code for STM32F031K6 in MDK v5 Cube sets target as STM32F031K6Tx, but in CMSIS pack it is just STM32F031K6Similar problem is with 334 seriesYou have to change the target every time you regenerate code. Previously there was no problem...

VArte by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with STM32CubeMX install on Mac

I'm running MacOS Mojave 10.14.3, trying to install STMcubeMX 5.1.0. I had to install Java 6 legacy and also JRE 8 build 201. When I try to install from the "en" directory created by the STM32cubeMX download using a terminal, here's what I get: (t...

WSank by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32CubeMX project generation have problem BUG on samba

​Hello.I work on Windows on a network drive.The file server is samba which, by default, for files whose name starts with a dot, gives the hidden attribute.After generating the TrueStudio project, the .project and .cproject files are thus given a hidd...

SKape by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32CubeMX generated folders empty

When i generate a project with STM32CubeMx 5.1.0, codes are comes up but the folder below is always empty. Why? I was using the previous version before.\Drivers\CMSIS\Device\ST\STM32F4xx\Source\Templates

USB Toggling States between Enumerate and Idle

I set up USB host in Cube MX. The STM32L476 hardware to the USB is connected the same as I have successfully used previously in an F4 processor. I am using pin PA8 to drive the power switch (STMPS2141STR)Under "Connectivity", the mode is "Host Only"....