STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.12.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.12.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.12.0?New MCUs/MPUs series : STM32WB0 ,STM32MP25XX and STM32C071XXAdd support new CPNs STM32G4: Add support STM32G4 'Z’ and STM...

USB and FreeRTOS in STM32L4

Hope someone that has implemented FreeRTOS with USB can provide advice on what specifically needs to be changed in the USB Host code to allow the USB to operate in the RTOS environment. I have USB functioning on the target board, without FreeRTOS. Wh...

CubeMX update & where to set usb/cdc & set clocks?

Discovery with stm32F407VG t.​Hi, after update I cant find place ​where I can configure usb/device/cdc like "BAUDRATE, STOP BITS"​In old version this was under "configure" usb hf. Now I can only see 12Mhz full speed.​Other issue I have is minor, Cube...

oeliks by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32CubeMX v5.1.0 DOESN'T GENERATE SysTick_Handler!!!!!

Because SysTick_Handler is defined as weak, with a fallback to Default_Handler (which is a infinite while loop), this means the first time your program generates a SysTick event, your program crashes.Hopefully this post prevents others from wasting a...

TDK by Guru
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32CubeMX 5.0 under Linux

Hello,I installed new STM32CubeMX 5.0.0 on my computer under Ubuntu 18.04. After start, program doesn't response. When I run it via terminal, I have some warns and error. Below I attached logs from terminal. After the last line of this log, I don't h...

Little problem from STM32CubeMX to TrueStudio

Hello,I' using Windows 7/64, True Studio 9.2, STM32CubeMX 5.1 on a Nucleo-F401RE.After code generation (GENERATE CODE) , if I try to open the project from Cube, the system answers : " Please Install TrueStudio Toolchain to open the project". I solve...

FreeRTOS: no verride generated for systick

Hello, I am using CubeMX 4.26.1:The bug scenario is the following:Configure project for FreeRTOS usage,Configure SysTick as system clock,Everything works, as FreeRTOS in port.c uses the SYstick registers.Change the timer to other one than Systick in ...

Potential Bug in CubeMX DMA Configuration?

Hello:I was having a load of issues getting my receive DMA functioning. My device is an STM32L433CCU. I am also using ADC1 DMA, which was functioning good.To determine what might be going on, I started a fresh copy of Cube configurator, and started w...

nucleo-f429zi usb configuration

I am using nucleo-f429zi with stm32cubemx. I found the default system clock in stm32cubemx is 168MHz for nucleo-f429zi. when I add usb fs in my application, I can't change to system clock 180MHz because pll_q can't get 48MHz. anybody knows how to con...