STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.12.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.12.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.12.0?New MCUs/MPUs series : STM32WB0 ,STM32MP25XX and STM32C071XXAdd support new CPNs STM32G4: Add support STM32G4 'Z’ and STM...

STM32CubeIDE generate wrong code in USB_HOST with FreeRTOS

File \USB_HOST\Target\usbh_conf.h has the definitions:#define USBH_malloc     malloc#define USBH_free      freeThis does not work with FreeRTOS. It will be better, but maybe not perfect:/** Alias for memory allocation. */ #if (USBH_USE_OS == 1) #defi...

NDubr.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to open ioc file

Thank you for helping.environmentSTM32CubeIDE Ver1.3.0Unable to open ioc file.The following message is displayed when building.'STM32F769I_DISCO.ioc' is requiring code generation.Click OK to build without invoking Device Configuration Tool code regen...

Ebun.1 by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cube MX 5.3.0 ERROR?

hi, I am working with the NUCLEO-F207ZG card and I have configured USART2 on port D.Now CubeMx offers me the setting of the RX pin in Push-pull mode !!!!!! The same for CTS !!!And there is no way to set the pin in any other way !!!Can anyone give me ...

0693W000000VCeoQAG.png

Resolved! When configuring GPIO's as external interrupts, CubeMX is generating code to enable interrupts immediately. This can be annoying if the interrupt fires before the software is fully initialized.

Using an operating system such as free-rtos, it is common to send a message from the interrupt to a thread, but if the handle to the thread is not yet created - a hard-fault is usually seen. Testing a flag in the interrupt routine activated when the ...

mads.l by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to locate examples!!

I just installed the STM32CubeMX IDE and the packages for the STM32F7xx MCU. (I have used IDE's from IAR, Atmel and other sources for decades.) Unlike other IDE's, it appears that the current version of the STM32CubeMX does not contain any example ...

FreeRTOS Low Power example on STM32L496VG

HiI've flashed my device STM32L496VG with the Cube FreeRTOS Low Power example from STM32Cube_FW_L4_V1.15.0. Now I cannot flash my device again, using both Segger j-flash and IAR.I'm getting the "connecting to CPU via connect under reset fails".Any su...

deckhard by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32CubeMX is not running!

HiI installed STM32CubeMX on my system(Windows 10 OS) but it isn't running!When I try to open it, welcome window pops on but after fading nothing would be opened.I tried to run it as administrator and also I uninstalled and reinstalled it and even re...