STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.12.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.12.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.12.0?New MCUs/MPUs series : STM32WB0 ,STM32MP25XX and STM32C071XXAdd support new CPNs STM32G4: Add support STM32G4 'Z’ and STM...

Resolved! Hi I am using the STM3241G-EVAL board with an ethernet connection. I want to create an http based application using TCP/IP. I used STM32 CUBE MX to generate code with settings ETH(MII mode) ,LWIP enabled with DHCP.

My code is not passing the netif_is_link_up() function and it always goes to netif_set_down(). I also have this doubt when I connect network cable to Ethernet port of board, it does not glow any green or yellow light on this port. But my network cabl...

MHans.2 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hello All I am using STM32CUBE MX, version 5.6 for controller STM32G474RE so I wich to connect the OPAMP2 and OPAMP3 to the ADC internally. But I can not to find this adjustment in the CUBE software. Can some body answer me, how to do it with CUBE?

So I can not enable internal connection by CUBE and VOUT occupies some pin on the PInOut View which I intend to use for other purpose, so I can not to use all advantages of CUBE . So The Configuration page of OPAMP look like attached pictuire

0693W000001qWheQAE.png
AShev.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cube MX does not create a project

it does not create a project. I used this ioc file on a working computer,There it earned. How to fix my cube mx? or reinstall Keil 5? I need help. I add Keil project

AArt.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

makefile:43 error pls help

Hi!I am trying to create a very first Hello World project like that:/** ****************************************************************************** * @file      : main.c * @author     : Auto-generated by STM32CubeIDE * @brief     : Main program bo...

M.umit by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Debug problems with STM32CubeIDE

Hi,I have a NUCLEO F103RB board with STM32F103RB MCU. I am doing my first program for blinking a LED (I am starting with STM32 MCU family). I use STM32CubeIDE just downloaded in the last days.I compile my simple program without problems.The debug pha...

MSand.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

FatFS f_open always returns FR_DISK_ERR on USB stick

Hello, I try to implement some kind of data logger which saves values on an usb stick. The board is based on an STM32F767ZGT6.To do things properly, I have created a fresh new project with STM32CubeMX ( to include later in my main project). Here is w...

Geo En by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Stm32 h7

hi I wanted to ask regarding stm32h7 as I have two main available one for m4 main and the other for m7 main, if I process a variable in the cortex m4 how can I transfer it to the m7?Can i use mdma or dma.....Tanks​

SDall by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos