STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.12.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.12.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.12.0?New MCUs/MPUs series : STM32WB0 ,STM32MP25XX and STM32C071XXAdd support new CPNs STM32G4: Add support STM32G4 'Z’ and STM...

What is the relationship between HAL_ and MX_ APIs?

CubeMX provides a host of MX_ functions for which I'm unable to find any documentation.I can instea find extensive HAL and LL API documentation.And these APIs overlap like MX_TIMxx_EnablePWM and HAL_TIM_PWM_InitThere is also a lot of MX_init code but...

CCarb.1 by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

nucleo board STM32CubeMX clock configuration nonsense

Hi,I'm trying to set up the HSI (16MHz) on a nucleo-f446ze board. The clock configuration GUI is kinda misleading I guess: default PLLMUX configuration is selecting HSE, but HSE oscillator is not present by default on the nucleosselecting HSI on PLLM...

0693W00000D0s07QAB.png 0693W00000D0s0HQAR.png
SCott.1 by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

We found a bug while using Hardware JPEG.

The environment I tested is as follows.​IDE: STM32CubeIDE​ 1.5.1Package: STM32F767IIPackage software version: 1.16.1​JPEG settings are as below.​​However, there is a typo in the config file that is actually generated.[ jpeg_utils_conf.h ]#ifndef __J...

0693W00000Czw4kQAB.png

Updated MX to latest and get incorrect code generated...

I updated to the latest 1.7.0 for IDE and 6.3.0 for MX and when I regenerate configuration code using MX I get the following for ADC clock configuration.   PeriphClkInit.PeriphClockSelection = RCC_PERIPHCLK_ADC;   PeriphClkInit.AdcClockSelection = AD...

C Austin by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32L4(96) Sample code needed for SDMMC+FATFS+DMA

I have spent a couple weeks trying to get this working, reading many ST threads about many quickfixes to get this to work on various stm32 chip versions. Ive had no real luck other than seeing some details about the SD Card like its size. Stm32CubeMX...