STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.12.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.12.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.12.0?New MCUs/MPUs series : STM32WB0 ,STM32MP25XX and STM32C071XXAdd support new CPNs STM32G4: Add support STM32G4 'Z’ and STM...

Problem with CUBEMX 6.3 and CUBE F4 V26.2

Hello dear Engineers,Before this upgrade(downgrade?????), I was able to use FREERTOS successfully. The main procedure was to change the time base from SYSTICK to TIM1 and then everything was working. Now in this upgrade even without FREERTOS, when th...

How to configure Zigbee and FreeRTOS using CubeMX.

How to configure Zigbee and FreeRTOS using CubeMX. Currently the samples under WB55 have two Zigbee and FreeRTOS samples, but for EWARM. Is there a note on how to manually add FreeRTOS to a CubeMX/CubeIDE project for ZigBee. I have an application on ...

PGogt by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! STM32L476RG EXT IRQ not working....

Hi all...I am using a nucleo board and CubeMX ....I have an external interrupt which I can see on the logic analyzer. However when setting a breakpoint in code it never goes there?? I am set for rising edgevoid HAL_GPIO_EXTI_Callback(uint16_t GPIO_P...

SWenn.1 by Senior III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

SetupSTM32CubeMX-6.5.0 installer for macOS

I downloaded the SetupSTM32CubeMX-6.5.0 installer and its folder for macOS.The installation of STM32CubeMX with macOS 12.2.1 (Monterey) is not allowed even following the terminal command: sudo xattr -cr ~/SetupSTM32CubeMX-6.5.0.app.I think there is a...

HAL_FLASHEx_Erase returns HAL_Error only when TIM16 is activated in CubeMX. TIM16 is set up for 1Mhz PWM CH1. I am attempting to write to internal flash and have no issues until TIM16 is activated.

Additional Information:STM32WB55The PSC is set to 0the ARR is set to 31The pulse is set to 15The problem starts when writing to internal flash after FLASHEx_Erase runs while TIM16 is activated. I tested the speeds for the given PSC, ARR and pulse, an...

TDudl.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32H7B0VB Max Clock

Hi, I'm trying to configure my stm32h7b0vb for max clock (280Mhz), but max freq on DIVN1 is 420Mhz, and DIVP1 is 2 (min val). Therefore I only reach 210Mhz

0693W00000Kbff4QAB.png
MMira.4 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos