STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.12.1 released (updated)

Hello community, We are pleased to announce you that the minor release STM32CubeMX V6.12.1 is now available for download on st.com. Main issues fixed in this minor release: ADC init code error. When ADC is configured in multimode, an issue with the ...

STM32CubeMX 6.12.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.12.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.12.0?New MCUs/MPUs series : STM32WB0 ,STM32MP25XX and STM32C071XXAdd support new CPNs STM32G4: Add support STM32G4 'Z’ and STM...

Under linux ubuntu 22.04: Cycling between IDE and CubeMX. When I start the CubeMX from the IDE (via the .ioc file) and change anything in the MX / save it; it trashes the whole project. (Include paths) This works OK in windows, so this is a BUG.

Additionally, all my changes are always overwritten when I edit the MX. I am not sure if this is a way it supposed to be or I am doing something wrong.Please help.Error from Console:ake: *** [Drivers/BSP/Components/subdir.mk:65: Drivers/BSP/Componen...

PGlen.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32G061C8U6 UART Generated Config is Incorrect

STM32CubeIDE Version: 1.9.0Hal MCU : v1.5.1Chip: STM32G061C8U6 If you enable USART1 in asynchronous mode for pins PA9 and PA10 the auto generated code incorrectly sets the port to AF0 when it should be AF1 see datasheet table 13 or port.png.When set ...

NN.2 by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

ADC of stm32l4

I configured ADC Channel 9 on STM32L4-Nuceo board its working but If change the ADC channel to 10 Or 13 its not working.Please find the below ADC Configuration./* Definition for ADCx clock resources */#define ADCx              ADC1#define ADCx_CLK_EN...

Namita by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing environmental settings.

Hi, Is there anyway to use a global variable to change the USART interface configuration such as the BaudRate :static void MX_USART1_UART_Init(void){If(A = 1){huart1.Init.BaudRate = 38400;}If(A = 2){huart1.Init.BaudRate = 9600;}}Not sure if this is p...

PLee.3 by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos