cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use H743I Eval 2 board able to build application with TouchGFX to display data. I am trying to activate ETH with lwip middleware with CubeIDE. have enable CORTEX_M7 (I,Dcache) but cant select any mode in ETH, (forbidden mark) as result, lwip is diable ...

ET.2
Associate III
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Lina DABASINSKAITE
Community manager
Community manager

Hello dear members,

Thanks for being a part of community!

As this post is a duplicate, it will be closed, and I redirect you to continue the discussion here: H743I Eval2 board is working with TouchGFX to display data. but unable to activate ETH and lwip middleware with CubeIDE. (st.com).

Have a great day,

Lina - Community Team

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Ghofrane GSOURI
ST Employee

Hello @ET.2​ 

First let me thank you for posting.

In order to activate the LWIP you need to first activate ETH which is partly disabled in the H743I Eval 2 board project

As shown in the following screenshot, I was able to activate ETH after solving all the conflicts

0693W00000aIgrgQAC.pngPlease check the attached ioc.

Thanks

Ghofrane

Lina DABASINSKAITE
Community manager
Community manager

Hello dear members,

Thanks for being a part of community!

As this post is a duplicate, it will be closed, and I redirect you to continue the discussion here: H743I Eval2 board is working with TouchGFX to display data. but unable to activate ETH and lwip middleware with CubeIDE. (st.com).

Have a great day,

Lina - Community Team

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.