STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.11.1 released

STM32CubeMX 6.11.1 was released on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. Main issues fixed in this patch: Ticket 176645 : STM32CubeMX V6.11.0 has lost the "JTAG (5 pins)" debug mode for all the STM32H7 series but the STM32H7Rx/7Sx microcontrolle...

STM32CubeMX 6.11.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.11.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.11.0? New MCUs series : STM32U0 (STM32U083xx/73xx/31xx), STM32H7RS (STM32H7R7xx/H7R3xx/H7S3xx/H7S7xx) and STM32H5 (STM32H533/H...

ADC do not work with 1.10 after migration.

The clock "to ADC (MHz)" is grey in clock configuration. Don't see prescaler field in configuration. Plus it remove PLL **** configuration in main.c. /* Configure the system clock */ SystemClock_Config();   //****** This below have been remove fro...

STM32L4R9 HAL_TIMEOUT in HAL_RCC_OscConfig

Hello, At code start-up, the function HAL_RCC_OscConfig return error HAL_TIMEOUT. I configured code with STM32CubeIDE. I am attaching clock configuration and code. Error is not repeatable, so it does not happen any time. Does anyone have an idea on h...

0693W00000Nre2jQAB.png
lukin by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Error on MMC_PowerON() on STM32H7. Why?

I have SDMMC1 configured for my H7 as follows: The card is inserted. I call generated init, and set debug to the HAL_MMC_InitCard of stm32h7xx_hal_mmc.c file, line:/* Identify card operating voltage */ errorstate = MMC_PowerON(hmmc); if (errorsta...

0693W00000NrcaKQAR.png 0693W00000NrcZCQAZ.png 0693W00000NrcZRQAZ.png
HTD by Senior III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! UART reconnection issue

Hello!I'm receving data in UART rx, using DMA and ring buffer with idle detection, but when I disconnect and reconnect the cable in Rx the communication stops and my buffer fills up with '\0'. So, I need to resume the UART communication, how can I do...

0693W00000NrXpyQAF.png
SGonz.2 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

i was trying interrupt on PA0 and PB5 pins on stm32f103c8 board(with cubemx generated code),but when triggered square wave impulse on B5 the along with ISR of EXTI9_5_IRQHandler the isr of A0 also getting executed EXTI0_IRQHandler.

.No jumper wires are involved direct probe connection from signal generator is used(siganls are generating fine cross verified with oscilloscope).Tried checking up with oscilloscope on A0 pin,while giving trigger wave to B5,no changes are seen on A0 ...

Sjose.2 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cant open ioc file anymore - Invalid Input: Must be project's active .ioc file. Project's 'mipcontrol' active one is 'mipcontrol.ioc' file

Hello,i can't no longer open my ioc file. In my case its name is MIPControl. My projectname is mipcontrol. I know to change the name of the problem should fix it. But in my .project file the name is already set to MIPControl. When i rightclick on my ...

Resolved! Hi there, I have to create the BSP for a product we are actually developing, based on a STM32U575RIT6Q. As FreeRTOS is not currently supported in CubeMX for this microcontroller, could you tell me which solution is the best to add FreeRTOS ?

According to my searches on the internet, I found at least 3 solutions to add FreeRTOS on top of the code generated with stm32cubeMX for STM32U5 ...1 - Get FreeRTOS from freertos.org or its GIT2 - Get FreeRTOS from the demo available on the B-U585-IO...

PToch.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! In CubeMX program for the ADC I want 4 ADC channels, but the MX program only lets me enter data for 3. How do I put in data for Rank 1?

I am trying to setup an ADC to read 4 different inputs. TempSensor, VRefint, Channel 0 and Channel 1. When I tell it number of conversions = 4 It lets me Fill in Rank 2, 3, and 4, but not Rank 1. I thought this worked before. I uninstalled the ST IDE...

0693W00000NrGcxQAF.png
KiptonM by Lead
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos