STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.12.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.12.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.12.0?New MCUs/MPUs series : STM32WB0 ,STM32MP25XX and STM32C071XXAdd support new CPNs STM32G4: Add support STM32G4 'Z’ and STM...

Resolved! "HAL_ADC_Start_DMA()" - init MSP bug

I am working on a STM32f030.I need to convert 2 channels of ADC, and decided to use DMA.After reading the "HAL ADC Generic Driver" - UM1785 section, I got the idea that I don't have to use the "HAL_ADC_MspInit ()" function.However, nothing works unti...

How to setup gitlab ci for STM32CubeMX?

Hi guys,I am very new to continuous integration. My company has tasked me to set up a gitlab ci for there STM32CubeMX project. They want the following:A self hosted gitlab on a docker container on a machine (This I have already set up)Gitlab runner o...

Tamper button does not work on cm4

I am using an STM32H757-eval board. From the CM7 I can detect a Tamper button press (PC13). I would like to detect this same button press from the CM4. Using CubeMX, I assign PC13 to the CM4. After rebuilding, I am not able to detect Tamper button pr...

Gil1 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos