STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.12.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.12.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.12.0?New MCUs/MPUs series : STM32WB0 ,STM32MP25XX and STM32C071XXAdd support new CPNs STM32G4: Add support STM32G4 'Z’ and STM...

Best way to sample 4 ADC channels using STM32F103. 1 channel needs to sample 2k per 8mS with the highest priority. All other channels must be sampled once after the 2k has been completed.

Hello All, I am reasonably new to STM and could use some advice. I am looking to sample 4 ADC channels.1 analog signal represents the current passing through a motor and needs to be sampled 2k times per half cycle (60hz). Towards the end of the half ...

ASpie.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using "double" on STM32F407 make it crach

Hello,I just created a new project on CubeMX for a STM32F407G-Disc1. I'm working with last version of MX, firmware.The project is configured to build with Makefile.Have a double variable modification causes a MCU HardFault_Handler to trigger.Any idea...

ANauz.1 by Senior
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to eliminate this notice.

I've just upgraded to MX6.8.0 and IDE1.12.0. I get this notice when loading a new application or example program. It doesn't affect anything and choosing OK let's everything proceed, but I'd like to get rid of the notice and find out where it's get...

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bhcDqQAI.png
TJM by Senior
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos