STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.12.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.12.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.12.0?New MCUs/MPUs series : STM32WB0 ,STM32MP25XX and STM32C071XXAdd support new CPNs STM32G4: Add support STM32G4 'Z’ and STM...

Anybody else seen when in CubeMX selecting Enable SD register Callbacks also causes SDRAM register callbacks to automatically flip to enable when saving and generating code?

STM32CubeIDEVersion: 1.12.0STM32CubeMX: Version: 6.8.0-RC4I think this is a BUG!When in CubeMX perspective in CubeIDE, in the project manager Advanced tab, in the Register Callback window, if you ENABLE the register callback for SD and save or gener...

DFDSM injection conversion triggered via internal timer.

Hello, I am trying to do an injection conversion of the DFSDM peripheral with the read process being triggered via an internal timer (TIM1) utilising the HAL drivers. Specifically, I want to set the counter to count up and trigger the read process ev...

SJohn.5 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SysTick_Handler not called, STM32G0B1

I am using CubeIde for the first time.First test - run minimal program with HAL from CubeIDe Configurator, under debuggerSimple program, only SYSTICK and uart , but SysTick_Handler() is not trigged at all .And function HAL_Delay hangs because uwTick...

Xme by Associate II
  • 11 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Similar question to "I'm a STMCube Newbie. I'm under the impression when I set up the clocks in STM32CubeIDE, it should generate all the clock configurations. Right now I'm not getting the RCC_PeriphCLKInitTypeDef PeriphClkInit = {0}; Should it be there."

Does anyone have the same issue? Link to a similar question:https://community.st.com/s/question/0D53W0000260fFASAY/im-a-stmcube-newbie-im-under-the-impression-when-i-set-up-the-clocks-in-stm32cubeide-it-should-generate-all-the-clock-configurations-ri...

JChoi.12 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cube MX FreeRTOS Tasks vs Threads confusion

Cube MX seems to constantly confuse FreeRTOS Tasks and Threads.Term Tasks is being used where Threads are being actually configured.In FreeRTOS Tasks and Threads are two different beings.This is super confusing.

0693W00000aH9uzQAC.png
TDJ by Senior III
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32CubeMX, STM32F7 and CMSIS RTOS2 work flow?

I created project using ARM MDK (Keil) tool chain where I installed STM32 FW Pack and then using MX Cube to create main.c, stm32F7xx_it.h and stm32F7xx_it.c. I was not using any OS. Application is working ok. Now I am trying to add CMSIS - RTOS2 so I...

Importing a new .ioc in an existing project

We have a project that was working with a demo board with a different micro than our final project uses. We imported into CubeIDE an ioc generated by CubeMX by our hardware engineer. We did a bit of work on the project to include source from a vari...

AJone.5 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32G030F6 BOOT0 and SWCLK shared

HelloI have a bunch of STM32G030F6 and they are in TSSOP20 package.I used SWD and BOOT0 pins to program L433 and want to do the same on G030F6However, unlike same TSSOP20 package F070F6 has, G030F6 share BOOT0 pin with SWCLK.19th pin of STM32G030F6 i...

0693W00000aIgShQAK.png
MKanc.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos