STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! STM32CubeProgrammer "Warning: The core is locked up"

Hi, When programming STM32F303VCT6 chips using STLINK-V3SET programmers via a jtag connection and STM32cubeProgrammer I get "Warning: The core is locked up" and the board doesn't operate normally. Here is the log output:14:19:12 : UR connection mode ...

scaffire by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

ADC2 calibration

Hi,I have a problem with the ADC2 calibration on STM32H743VIT6(V). I use ADC1 and ADC2 in dual mode(Regular simultaneous mode). On some boards the ADC2 calibartion doesn't work. (The ADCAL-Bit in ADC_CR is not cleard after start).On the boards where ...

LKoe by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 - Flash/Debug algorithms - Application Notes

I am developing my own hardware debugger (SWD based, as a hobby project) for an STM32F0 based board. I have access to the official ARM documentation about the hardware implementation of the SWD debug functionality. This however only mentions the vari...

ACBlue by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

eMMC with SDIO

Hello every one I want to use EMMC instead of SD card with SDIO interface with STM32F407VET6. I have tried SD 1bit and 4bits wide bus. (I am choosing SD to enable FATFS)First I've used f_mkfs to create a File System on the eMMC. It returns FR_OK. And...

l90mehdi by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

RTOS based Timer (Software Timers)

I am using RTOS based timers in STM32F205VET6, does it have any constraints or restrictions on using RTOS in my project like how will it affect my program ,Any other limitations are given like only this much tasks/timers only we could use...?

AKHIL6 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32C011 OpenBootloader

Hello,I want to use ST's default OpenBootloader that the virgin chips have on board.The pheripheric I wanted to use is the UART1, and on the AN2606 Application note I saw that the pins I need to use are  PA9/PA10, or to be more precise PA11/PA12 sinc...

starivore by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 3 kudos

STM32L4P5 PB9 pin states in reset

Why does PB9 idle high in reset for the STM32L4P5?  At least I'd like to know this the next time I design a board, where I could find this reference.  Full part is STM32L4P5RET although I'm guessing its the same across multiple parts.

_EFrie by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help with integrating tinyusb in STM32CubeIDE

Hello,I have problems with building the cdc_msc example on STM32CubeIDE. My board is STM32F411 blackpill.I have followed the instructions in https://github.com/hathach/tinyusb/discussions/633 but get errors when building.Below I will link my entire p...

LLope31_0-1695717951238.png
LLope.31 by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels