STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

spi error send slave

Posted on April 11, 2012 at 19:48Hi, I got two different devices with the microcontroler STM32F103RB which I'm trying to comunicate between them using the SPI protocol. The element A, is the master : The element B, is the slave : When I send from A(...

bfeixas by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F10x execute application from SD card

Posted on April 11, 2012 at 21:40Hi everybody, I'm new in STM32/Cortex M3. Commonly I create an application then write to chip's flash. Now, if I want to create an application stored in SD card then run that application. What the way for MCU do that...

Re enabling interrupts

Posted on April 11, 2012 at 14:55I need to re enable interrupts in an interrupt service routine so I can do some I2C communication (my I2C driver uses the error and event interrupts).  But I'm not clear as whether I should use CPSIE i or CPSIE f to ...

jihlein by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tftp server with FreeRTOS (stm32f4)

Posted on April 11, 2012 at 16:12Hi, I downloaded the package : LwIP TCP/IP stack demonstration for STM32F4x7 microcontrollers. I tested different programs : udp_serverclient, tftp_server without RTOS and udptcp_echo_server with RTOS. And now I sear...

Hard fault from waking up from low-power sleep

Posted on April 11, 2012 at 02:22I seem to run into a lot of issues! I'm trying to get my STM32L Discovery board to wake up from low-power sleep with the Flash turned off. I'm using the User button (tied to PA0) to wake it up as an external interrup...

shotaro by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No output from DAC @STM32F103VExx

Posted on April 10, 2012 at 17:50Hi,I am a university undergrad and I am designing a Digital storage oscilloscope. I need the micro controller's DAC output for DC voltage. I have seen the sample code and I know how to setup the timer, link the DMA t...

rajan2 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

adc

Posted on April 01, 2012 at 23:12in my project, i must generate a sinusoidal wave and i have to receive this wave by ADC. this signal is a response harmonic of a filter. so i want to calculate the gain and the phase shift but i don't know how. can i...

Labels