STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

How to Modify text file in USB host mode

Posted on August 09, 2012 at 11:28does anyone have idea how to modify a text file in usb host mode using Fatfs library. I have a working project of usb host and successfully writing a new file using the code below. but i dont have the idea how to mo...

STM32F4 I2C Issue?

Posted on May 23, 2012 at 18:47At a high level, I'm able to get I2C on the STM32F4-Discovery board working with our part (MAX5418), but there's one problem I'm having, and that is that I have to write commands twice in order for them to be received....

Random code hangs

Posted on August 07, 2012 at 19:42HelloI dont know why, but when I use FFT code, STM32F103RBT6 just stop running in totally different part of code - mostly in parts of STD library where asserts are defined. So I think it can corrupt memory or someth...

zexx86 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

F0 Discovery - fprintf function implementation

Posted on August 02, 2012 at 22:05Wondering if anyone in the forums has made an fprintf function or equivalent?  I got characters spitting out to hyperterminal, now just trying to figure out to spit out variable info to the screen.

wbarkley by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to escape USART1 interrupt?

Posted on August 06, 2012 at 22:51Below is my USART1 handler: void USART1_IRQHandler(void) {     if(USART_GetITStatus(USART1, USART_IT_RXNE) != RESET){         USART_SendString(USART1, ''\r\n======Blow ME======\r\n'');         USART_ITConfig( USART1...

wbarkley by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem:Immediate call to ISR

Posted on August 08, 2012 at 16:31I have used external interrupt 0, 8 and 9. Before enabling the interrupt i have written the following codes: EXTI_ClearITPendingBit(EXTI_Line8); EXTI_ClearITPendingBit(EXTI_Line9); The interrupt is only called by to...

STM32F103ZE USART1 interrupt issue

Posted on August 07, 2012 at 15:13 Hi, I have problem with USART1 interrupt implementation. In pooling mode, everything works, but when I try to setup interrupt, there's nothing on the output? How to enable USART1 interrupt? Do I need ...

dusan by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

RTC in millisecond

Posted on August 07, 2012 at 09:38Hello,I implemented the RTC example of ST (calendar, time counter) but it seems to work just with an interval of 1 second. I need it to work with an interval of 1ms. How can I do it?Thank you!Best regards

Labels