STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

stm32f4 timer2 problem.

Posted on June 10, 2013 at 23:19i used timer2 and it's clock source from  APB1   and Prescaler  value for  APB1 is 4 it's mean's APB1 work at 42mhz     ''168mhz/4 ''     becuase the maximum  frequency is 42mhz for APB1. i searched in internet and so...

jbl_raw by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

stm 32 discovery adc tachometer code for sensorless motor

Posted on June 10, 2013 at 17:34i have a  stm32 discovery kit , and i am sensing  the back emf of sensorless motor which is driven by other kit. i am using adc with one channel and a timer. the main aim to calculate the period while reading the adc-...

aman by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Which interrupt for TIM1?

Posted on June 06, 2013 at 20:48Hello, I've TIM1 set for PWM signal generation (STM32F407VG). Everything works well but I want an interrupt to be rised on the falling edge of pulse and I have no idea how to set it. Currently I've the following sett...

jamsoft by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F205RC using ADC with DMA

Posted on June 09, 2013 at 16:32Hey Guys, I'm currently playing with the STM32F205RC Controller and I have some troubles with using  the A/D converter with DMA. The task I want to do is quite simple. I want to measure a voltage using ADC1 on Port A ...

Avonac by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

USB Driver issues

Posted on June 10, 2013 at 16:30In the user manual for the discovery board, it says that an installation wizard should appear when I connect the board to my computer for the first time, but that didn't happen.  I downloaded the driver from here: htt...

mattfox by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

FSMC with Display, Ram & Flash possible?

Posted on June 10, 2013 at 17:57Hi, is it possible to use this two or three Devices on the FSMC or what is the max of possbile peripherials on the FSMC bus? I wanted to connect my Display and an external SRAM (like the one of the STM32 Eval Board) w...

ersan by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stm32f407 FatFs + USB MSD, Example

Posted on June 10, 2013 at 15:00Hi! I need to make MSD USB interface to read data from SD Card. Its my first attempt to mass storage class. I'm using fatfs library (http://elm-chan.org) with LFN option. Im looking for some examples for fatfs (I don...

zbiku11 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

CMSIS DSP library and FPU configuration

Posted on June 06, 2013 at 21:35I tried for an entire afternoon to configure my IDE for compile CMSIS DSP library.I don't know if there's somebody that is even duller than me but i want to give help to those people...Here there's what i did:1) Add t...

dario by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

mac filter

Posted on June 09, 2013 at 12:53hello everyone i have written a program that sends and receives Ethernet Frame but i have a big problem in receiving Frame.it only receives frames which have the following mac address: 0xff:0xff:0xff:0xff:0xff:0xff . ...

Labels