STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

how to output 5V to GPOIA instead of 3.3V

Posted on December 16, 2011 at 00:12I have and LCD screen that requires a positive threshold of 3.5 volts for logic high and the discovery board is only putting out 3.3V for high is there a way to change this on the board or will i need just to add ...

Disable JTag on STM32F4

Posted on July 09, 2013 at 06:23Does anyone know how to disable the JTAG interface on the STM32F4? I want to use the pins for SPI1. For previous STM32s the following was available:   GPIO_PinRemapConfig(GPIO_Remap_SWJ_Disable, ENABLE); This command ...

STM32L151 stop mode problem!

Posted on July 10, 2013 at 09:51 Hi, I want to try to send stm32l1 in stop mode (in my experiment I want it never wakes up). My code works but the current is not equal to datasheet!! In the datasheet the uC in stop mode is around ~2uA ...

IWDG on STM32f3

Posted on July 10, 2013 at 10:34Dear all, I'm currently developping under stm32f3 discovery and I'm experiencing difficulties with the IWDG. In a first version of my software, I've been using the std peripheral library to set up the IWDG with the fo...

debugging in Eclipse

Posted on July 08, 2013 at 08:11Hello everyone, I am a new to working wtih ARM processors.I've a STM32F4 Discovery board.I tried to setupSTM32F4 development environment on Ubuntu as stated in this site http://shareee.netne.net/wordpress/?p=83. But W...

Stm32f4 eval audio playback problem

Posted on July 10, 2013 at 12:07Hi , I am trying to play a small chunk of audio on the evaluation board ( around ~150 kilobyte),i am using the original implementation provided with the evaluation board. When the audio playback is started i hear that...

PWM

Posted on July 05, 2013 at 12:20Hi,I'm very demoralized to study PWM for stm3220G evaluation board. I need a tutorial/example to understand concepts. For example: why does gpio_moder configure in AF (alternate function)? I configured GPIOA1   in my ...

mosine by Associate II
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels