STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Help me USART STM32F4

Posted on August 09, 2013 at 18:34What is wrong. it isn't show data in terminal, ********************************************************************** &sharpinclude <stm32f4xx.h> &sharpinclude <stm32f4xx_rcc.h> &sharpinclude <stm32f4xx_gpio.h> &sh...

TIM channels and pin, I need a clarification!

Posted on October 11, 2012 at 13:33 TIM channels and pin, I need a clarification! I'm looking at the example TIM_PWM_Output (STM32F4-Discovery_FW_V1.1.0) /* PWM1 Mode configuration: Channel1 */ TIM_OCInitStructure.TIM_OCMode = TIM_...

orn by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

CPAL library - Errors on the DualAddress code

Posted on August 12, 2013 at 10:56I have set up a stm3220G dev board as a slave using the uint32_t CPAL_I2C_Listen(CPAL_InitTypeDef* pDevInitStruct) function to deal with any IC2 data being sent to the device.I need to use the Dual address functiona...

dcurran2 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I2S standards - strange values

Posted on August 12, 2013 at 20:14 Hi I am using the I2S bus to transfer audio samples from an audio codec module to the microprocessor. There are several standards for I2S like Phillips, MSB, LSB or PCM. With the Phillips standard, every...

Smt32w SampleMac 2 library - simplest project

Posted on August 14, 2013 at 10:59I try to make minimal progect from exaples, but they use EVAL librarys for demo board. Can i make minimal progect use SimpleMac library without HAL library and EVAL library? #smt32w-samplemac

ADC regular channels vs injected channels

Posted on August 12, 2013 at 13:52Hello,Can somebody kindly explain the difference/ different usage scenarios of ADC regular channels and injected channels?As per available documentation, it is mentioned injected channels are intended, when the conv...

SysTick_Handler suspended during other interrupts

Posted on August 13, 2013 at 17:12Hello Allm I am prototyping with the STM32 F3 Discovery board and using the ST standard peripheral library.  I am also using some example code that contains a function - Delay() - which uses the SysTick_Handler to d...

STM32F37x SRAM size

Posted on August 13, 2013 at 14:23Hi, I have a simple question regarding internal SRAM size of STM32F373Rx processor. Datasheet (rev.3, table 2 on page 10) specifies SRAM size of 24kB for 128kB Flash units,but I can read and write up to 32kB of SRAM...

bpacan by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels