STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

DMA does not go to the interrupt handler

Posted on March 07, 2014 at 23:41I got my DMA working fine , and I can perform transfers successfully , but when i enabled the DMA Transfer complete interrupt , it does not go to the handler , ....... the transfer is done successfully and i can see ...

STM32f3, how to increase speed communication

Posted on March 08, 2014 at 13:03 Hi, like another people i configure a vpc com with my stm32f3. For that i modify the demonstration example to add cdc class. But now i want to increase the com and i would like to have some explanation (and advi...

idealsim by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Newbie on stm32 (USB HID or CDC on f3 discovery)

Posted on February 28, 2014 at 23:00Hi, i'm newbie on stm32 and i have some questions about it ! I have f3discovery and i would like to communicate with my pc by usb ! I want to send to my pc the angles values of the gyroscope. On my pc i use Qt. I ...

idealsim by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

flashing STM32 - BIN specification

Posted on March 07, 2014 at 18:23Hi. I'm writing a pc tool for flashing STM32F407 using USART. I got familiar with AN2606 (bootloader) and AN3155 (USART protocol). One thing I don't know is the BIN file specification. Can I just write to STM32 the c...

blul by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

3 channels on ADC1 and DMA

Posted on April 10, 2013 at 07:59 Hi Everbody, I'm trying to configure 3 channels of the ADC (Vbat, Temp and another analog input). Yesterday, I managed to read the value of Vbat. Now I would to read the value of the three channels, but I...

STM32F103 USB communication

Posted on March 07, 2014 at 17:27Hi Hi, I have done some test using the USART1 PA9 and PA10 pin to communicate with my arduino board, i made some basic configuration like this : USART_InitTypeDef USART1_Init;RCC_APB2PeriphClockCmd(RCC_APB2Periph_USA...

jean2 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

CAN Filter configuration

Posted on March 05, 2014 at 13:17Hello guys,Can anyone explain me how CAN filters work? I cannot understand the reference manual, I don�t know if I am stupid or it is very bad explained (stm32f407).I read a lot of post on the internet but I have a m...

Labels