STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

detecting edge in falling/rising mode interrupt

Posted on July 23, 2014 at 11:10I want to config external interrupt line 0 in both falling/rising edge mode. But I don't know how I can detect that event happen due to falling edge or rising edge. It should do different function for falling and risi...

Problem with DCMI FRAME interrupt ?

Posted on July 22, 2014 at 19:02Hullo guys , I 'm trying to get my OV7670 cam working with STM32F207zg , and I have set up all required configurations , I want to get snapshot , transfer the frame to external SRAM , but the FRAME interrupt is never ...

STM32L100 RI for TIM IC routing

Posted on July 10, 2014 at 04:57 Hi all, question on the STM32L100 RI. I'm trying to use the RI to remap PA12 to TIM4CH1. As soon as the GPIO pin is set to alternate function mode on AF14 it's immediately set to output low, regardless of RI->ICR...

Huge assert bug in STM32CubeMX V4.3 with STM32Cube V1.0

Posted on July 20, 2014 at 14:45There is a huge bug in STM32CubeMX with STM32Cub V1.0 when full assert is enabled.When I make a project with timers or SPI and full asser is enabled, then the program hit the assert when the HAL_init function is calle...

Osto by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error Flash download failed - ''Cortex M4''

Posted on July 18, 2014 at 12:14Hello, I´m doing my bachelor thesis at the moment by designing a hardware with a microcontroller. I´m using a self made board with the STM32F407ZG microcontroller. My board has a JTAG adapter for programming. All the ...

STM32F3 internal temp sensor

Posted on March 07, 2014 at 13:37The original post was too long to process during our migration. Please click on the attachment to read the original post.

Touchscreen TFT GLCD Display interfacing without FSMC?

Posted on July 22, 2014 at 13:56Hello All,I wonder if it is possible for me to interface a GLCD about 3-4'' size with a MCU which doesn't have FSMC in it? Is it possible? The price constraints i have for our product doesn't allow me to have a MCU wi...

venkat by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels