STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Calculation of ADC sampling rate

Posted on November 19, 2013 at 09:11Hello,♯ I am working with STM32F4 Discovery  and summon arm tool chain.I am sending ADC  data over       serial Port using USB serial communication.♯ I have write code to get ADC value in continuous conversion mod...

Mapping System clock on GPIO

Posted on November 15, 2013 at 14:06Hi all,I'm working with STM32F3DISCOVERY.I'm trying to map the system clk on a GPIO to view it with an oscilloscope.In the following datasheet http://www.st.com/st-web-ui/static/active/en/resource/technical/docume...

DMA & I2S & Full Duplex

Posted on August 13, 2013 at 02:40 Has anyone gotten I2S in full duplex mode on the STM32F405 working?? I just can't seem to get the RX DMA to work. After initializing with the below code the TX DMA IRQs fire and that part works fine but I never...

andprice by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

flash readback protection

Posted on November 12, 2013 at 17:36 Hi Forum, I need to implement is flash readback protection. I have a couple of questions.... 1...Can I enable this on the STM32f051in software or does it have to be set in the programming tools? I'm using Keil uV...

stenasc by Senior
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F051K6 usart

Posted on November 18, 2013 at 05:54hii, I am using STM32F051K6 for my development. I wrote my won STM Bootlaoder and it Successfully download my test led application in keil. My next Step is USART. to communicate with some Analog Devices before tha...

vishalr by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Configuring ADC to sample group of channels

Posted on November 18, 2013 at 08:25 I am fighting with this from couple of days. My uC is STM32F407VG. I want to sample 3 triggered channels. For now I am triggering ADC using software but finaly I will use timer and dma, but for now I can'...

pawwodko by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

acquiring clock ticks and print contnously

Posted on November 18, 2013 at 07:36Hello, I am working with STM32F4 Discovery with FreeRTOS and summon arm tool chain.I am sending ADC  data over serial Port using USB serial communication.I have write code to get ADC value in continuous conversion...

GPIO question

Posted on November 15, 2013 at 11:53Hi to everybody, doesn anyone knows if is it possible to read the pin's state when the GPIO is configured in output mode? I made a quick test, and seems not to be possible.