STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SPI_I2S_GetFlagStatus()-call alters SPIn->SR

Posted on November 28, 2013 at 14:25Hey everybody,I'm experiencing unexpected behaviour here:1. Debug point before entering GetFlagStatus(): SPI2-> SR = 32. while(SPI_I2S_GetFlagStatus(SPI2, SPI_I2S_FLAG_RXNE) == RESET) {}3. Debug point in GetFlagSt...

bernhard by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPI with DMA only with NSS hard?

Posted on November 18, 2013 at 19:21Hello I created a working test programm with SPI over DMA with NSS hard. But then the problem is that CS never goes up. So I wan't to choose NSS soft, but then nothing happens on MISO/MOSI/CS/SCK.Is there any oppo...

Is USART blocks the uC during sending datas?

Posted on November 26, 2013 at 12:06 Hello, I have a question just for my culture, I have no real error. I send datas via USART3 at the baudrate31250,USART_HardwareFlowControl_None,USART_WordLength_8b. So one USART message t...

I2C Busy flag problem

Posted on June 21, 2012 at 12:58The original post was too long to process during our migration. Please click on the attachment to read the original post.

pietro2 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

IAP Bootloader Question

Posted on November 27, 2013 at 20:15 I've developed a single project[using two separate irom sections which keil currently manages] that contains my bootloader and ApplicationMain(). The first flash block is reserved for the bootloader that runs...

STM32f0 Modulated Timer PWM

Posted on November 24, 2013 at 18:27Hi,I am playing around with the STM32f0 discovery board. The timers are very powerful but the reference manual is quite rough about some interesting aspects of those and I have a hard time figuring how to achieve ...

dschnell by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

CAN cannot enter RX interrupt when ADC enabled

Posted on November 27, 2013 at 15:13Hi eveveryone,I met a very strange problem in STM32F103VC. I used PB8 and PB9 for CAN, PA6 and PA7 for 2 channel ADC. The CAN communication use interrrupt mode, ADC use query mode. If I only use CAN, it works well...