STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32TS60 PMatrix area detection

Posted on May 20, 2014 at 13:41Hello all,I am interested in PMatrix area detection (PMAD) of  STM32TS60.I would like to know how PMAD works to obtain the touched areas. The exact way how it works is not explained in the reference manual.Is the under...

Need help about USB OTG FS HOST

Posted on May 19, 2014 at 15:18Hello all, I'm searching about example for USB dialog with USB OTG connector. I don't understand what are difference between HID, CDC & MSC ? My project is dialog with a usb device which only response to me. Please hav...

tgoin by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

USB host interface for WiFi USB adapter?

Posted on May 27, 2013 at 13:55Hi, I would like to connect an STM32 board into a WiFi network, to exchange a LOW amount of data from time to time (for control / data sampling, only some 100 Bytes per minute or so). Concerning hardware requirements, ...

flyer31 by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

USB HS: RM0090 issues

Posted on April 15, 2014 at 17:05According to the usermanual (UM) and datasheet, the STM32F4 has 6 in and 6 out endpoints in Highspeed (ULPI) Mode. When reading the UM and having a closer look at the register tables I found out that the registers D...

schauer by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

ST Link Utility v3.4 ?

Posted on May 13, 2014 at 11:31Hi All, I'm interested in the feature detailed in the v3.4 changelist which allows probe selection if multiple probes are connected, but the only version for download appears to be 3.3. Any clues as to the location of ...

jamie23 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Crystal stops oscillating when debugging

Posted on May 09, 2014 at 03:22Hi, I have a board with an STM32F429 and an 8 MHz crystal on the HSE pins. I'm using Atollic TrueSTUDIO to upload and debug code. I can upload code without a problem, but as soon as the the debugger starts, the crystal...

STM32F4 (F4 discovery board) interrupt Issue

Posted on May 19, 2014 at 15:14Hi everybody, I have an unstable behavior on an ADC interrupt.My user code is very simple, I initialize my different peripherals (timer, ADC, GPIO) then I just a have an infinite  loop.My Callback for my ADC interrupt ...

Multiple pins with same function?

Posted on May 21, 2014 at 03:52Browsing through the STM32 F405 datasheet, I'm noticing serial ports with functions listed multiple times even on the same chip. At first I assumed (for example, USART1 TX) would be listed multiple times, but on any gi...

skeezix by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos