STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

datasheet not user friendly

Posted on April 03, 2015 at 15:09hello, i was happy to know ST was offering very broad controller series line at very cost. i was very disappointed and felt the heat when i started using its datasheets. though it gives bulk of information it's certa...

kumaresh by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

what is mean of Dhrystone ?

Posted on April 03, 2015 at 19:23hi everyone what is mean of 1.25 DMIPS(Dhrystone 2.1) is it DMIPS equal to Dhrystone milion instruction per secod? if yes please explain for me how execute 1.25DMIPS with arm core and pipeline i read a manual of ar...

os1361 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Backup sram. Does the RTC have to also running

Posted on April 04, 2015 at 05:07Hi I want to save a Flag during a reboot on STM32F429IAt Main()I have  uint32_t bt; HAL_Init();  /* Configure the system clock to 180 Mhz */   SystemClock_Config();    __PWR_CLK_ENABLE();   HAL_PWR_EnableBkUpAccess...

brett23 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I2C EEPROM Memory random read address allocation

Posted on April 04, 2015 at 16:32Hi,I am using the HAL_I2C_Mem_xx (read/write) function.For example, the function of HAL_I2C_Mem_Read_DMA() / HAL_I2C_Mem_Write_DMA()But I can't find any information about the data word address. I need to read the dat...

Trouble printing float number normally

Posted on April 03, 2015 at 21:15Attached is my modification of tiny_printf.c where I simply added float printing function (case 'f'). By default, the decimal points is 6. Below are floats I tried to print: Float                                    ...

chenping by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trouble with UART Interrupt with IMU

Posted on April 02, 2015 at 19:59After extracting IMU from the demonstration project (merely leave out USB setting), now I face another issue is that whenever I tried to activate interrupt setting for UARTs, it hangs. (The circular LED_toggle indica...

chenping by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

stm32f407 TIM1 and TIM8 sync

Posted on March 14, 2015 at 15:18 Hello I'm trying to synchronize TIM1 and TIM8 (slaves) via TIM2 (master).. I checked the manual and says it can be done (p. 554/1710).. Although TIM2 works fine, TIM1 and TIM8 are off.. Please check my co...

zarkscon by Associate II
  • 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F3 fake scan mode on ADC?

Posted on April 04, 2015 at 08:23In the file stm32f3xx_hal_adc_ex.c of HAL Driver library it could be seen in comments follows lines:     /*   Note: Scan mode is not present by hardware on this device, but       */     /*   emulated by software for ...

evgeny by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels