STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Newbie question on USB access

Posted on December 20, 2015 at 06:03Hello, I need to configure SD card (SDIO-FATFS) access from PC through USB and copy files. Which example of STM32_USB-FS-Device_Lib_V4.0.0 should I follow for STM32L ? Is it the ''Mass_Storage'' example? Should I ...

rumlyen by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

FATFS SDIO auto-increment File Name problem

Posted on December 13, 2015 at 16:54Hello all, I am new here and struggling to write a clean for creating a file with auto-increment name after the power on. My purpose is to save buffer data in .BIN format, power off system, start a new session whe...

TouchPadSynth demo for STM32F7 Discovery Board

Posted on December 20, 2015 at 03:02The STM43F7 Discovery board is well suited for use in audio synthesis.It has enough memory and enough processing power to produce audio, the peripherals to channel that audio to headphones or an onboard or externa...

Demonstrating Ada 2012 on STM32F407 board

Posted on September 22, 2014 at 08:00This is the 3rd of a series of blog posts showing AdaCore Ada2012 on the STM32F407 Discovery board.http://www.embeddedrelated.com/showarticle/625.php #ada

kk6gm by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spi dma

Posted on December 18, 2015 at 16:40Hi i am using stm32f4 discvery. i have configured spi for display nd it works perfectly.Then i have included the DMA, but its not working when i am checking the flag./* checking the below flag */while (DMA_GetFlag...

arunl4g by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

USB data FIFO map: question of newbie

Posted on April 10, 2013 at 19:56Hi all, As I said previously, I am learning USB and reading and reading again the USB spec. I want to understand the USB dta FIFO. In fact in table ''Data FIFO access register map'', there is an address range. For ex...

UART Overrun error while Transmitting data

Posted on December 18, 2015 at 12:25I am trying to communicate with the UART peripheral using DMA for both RX and TX. I am using the HAL library that is supplied by ST (Generated with STCubeMX).I am handling a UART channel with 1.5MBaud - so in orde...

Labels