STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

SPI with circular DMA and CRC not possible?

Posted on October 05, 2015 at 09:46I need to receive a lot of SPI data on a STM32F4. To handle this, I use a DMA buffer in circular mode. Also, I need to use the CRC feature. How ever this seems not to be possible with the HAL according to this note...

caco3 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

HAL FreeRTOS change time base

Posted on October 06, 2015 at 11:28Hello there,I am using HAL library with FreeRTOS middleware. The minimum delay I can use for the osDelay() function seems to be 1 ms. I would like to turn on task periodically every 10 or 100 ns. Is that even possi...

TJpgDec + DMA2D

Posted on October 06, 2015 at 12:58 Hi. I'm trying to combine TJpgDec and DMA2D. However, the display shows white square. UINT output_func(JDEC *jd, void *bitmap, JRECT *rect){ static DMA2D_HandleTypeDef hdma2d_eval; WORD h =...

Send ADC measurement to PC through USART

Posted on October 05, 2015 at 19:42Hello,my name is Carlo. I'm a student new to STM32 and MCUs in general.What I'm trying to do is to send a 16-bit ADC value through USART to PC, using stm32f0. I found some troubles doing this since USART takes one ...

RESOLVED: Can't debug in RAM

Posted on October 02, 2015 at 22:30I’ve built an application, but I cannot debug in RAM. The project originated from the Cube TIM Example for the 429i Discovery Board. I am using an stm32f429xx_sram.icf file, which seems to correctly place ROM and R...

STM32L151 - leaving Standby mode with time-stamp

Posted on October 02, 2015 at 15:08Hello!Well, my question is that is it possible to leave Standy mode on STM32L151 after a given time (lets say 30 sec)? I have designed a custom board, and did not include a 32.768kHz oscillator for RTC, nor did I c...

STM32F429x don't start - Vcap problems...

Posted on October 01, 2015 at 13:33Hello there!I've desingned a board for a project with a new STM32F429VGT6 controller. My main problem is that I cannot program the controller, ST-Link says it ''can not connect to target''. Of course, I've already ...

0690X00000605CmQAI.png

Unavailable (per package) pin state

Posted on October 06, 2015 at 01:54What's the best state to put GPIOs which aren't connected to a pin on a particular package in? Does it make any sort of difference? I'm concerned primarily with power consumption. Thanks in advance!

How to output a fixed number of PWM cycles on STM32F4

Posted on October 06, 2015 at 07:44In my application, I have a timer generating periodic interrupts. In its ISR a certain number of PWM cycles needs to be generated on a GPIO pin. I first use another timer to time the duration, but it is not very de...

Labels