STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

how to set up OpenOCD in eclipse

Posted on January 10, 2016 at 10:15 Hi, I need help to install openOCD with eclipse. i have install eclipse and gcc compiler. it is compiling also. but i tried to set up openOCD and got some errors. Error as following. Open On-C...

SS.Sagar by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

crash of stm32

Posted on January 04, 2016 at 11:20 I use a STM32f103VB in a system who charge and discharge a battery. The microcontroler stops working in a random way. I can have the system which works during several days before having a crash of the microcontro...

AdaPilot - Open Source Ada-ARM based autopilot project

Posted on January 10, 2016 at 15:11Hello STM32 Community,I would like to share with you the exiting announcement of the imminent start of the open source project AdaPilot, a safety critical autopilot for unmanned systems (drones) based on the Ada-SP...

jarno23 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F446 SPDIFRX to I2S out possible?

Posted on December 23, 2015 at 17:38Do anybody know if STM32F446 SPDIFRX in to I2S out is possible?The worry is that input samplerate drifts and I2S output samplerate can't be changed without audible artifacts.I know that the clock PLL N and M has f...

torgeirs by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Keil uvision create .lib file with parameters

Posted on January 10, 2016 at 01:12Hello to all readers,i'm really out of my mind here.I searched but nothing positive.What is my purpose here. I wanna make a .lib file (hidden code to user) but still allow to set some defines in compiler preprocess...

tm3341 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels