STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32 discovery DMA with SPI

Posted on March 02, 2016 at 14:00 Hello everyone, I'm trying to initialize the DMA for SPI2 but DMA is not working for my code , I don't know the reason. Surely I can say that it's not working as the LED which is turned ON in ISR is not glowing....

How to find the right processor?

Posted on March 02, 2016 at 15:37My particularquestionis I need a processor that can quickly measure the analog voltage i.e., it has the fastest ADC or preferably more, which may be combined in one. I find STM32F303 with 4x 5MSPS ADC, but perhaps e...

berger by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

FMC SRAM - Initialization parameter

Posted on March 03, 2016 at 15:36 Hello ST-community, I am able to setup my external SRAM and access and test (memtest) its memory regions. It works! However, I do not know if my configurations are correct. It is hard for me to und...

Input resistors on 5V-tolerant I/O

Posted on February 25, 2016 at 16:07Hi, I'm quite confused about 5V-tolerant input pins of STM32F405. Referring to the manual, the picture ''Basic structure of a five-volt tolerant I/O port bit'' shows diodes that protect the port. In this configura...

STM32L0 EEPROM and DMA

Posted on March 02, 2016 at 12:11Hello, I'm using the internal EEPROM on a brand new STM32L021. In order to save some data into that EEPROM in an ''asynchronous'' way, I use DMA1 channel 1 in MEM2MEM configuration. My issue is that as soon as DMA_CC...

mjourdan by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

stm32f407 EXTI interruption freeze

Posted on March 01, 2016 at 12:11Hi all,Trying to implement a basic external interruption on the stm32f407 discovery board, the microcontroller allways freeze after receiving external interrupt. After some test i discover interrupt cause a call to t...

STM32F103 64 pin package. Vref questions

Posted on March 02, 2016 at 18:12Folks, The 64 pin package of the STM32F103 has no Vref pins. I can't see any way, though, of switching between external and internal ref for *any* of the parts. I'm assuming that where there is no Vref pin, you can ...

DiBosco by Senior
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels