STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

__ADCX_FORCE_RESET() not seen

Posted on August 03, 2015 at 16:58 I am using the version 1.3.1. of stm32f4xx hal drivers. I am using the 3 ADCs. ADC1 and ADC2 in dual mode DMA interrupt driven and ADC3 regular conversion. As you can in the code below I am using the fun...

keaven by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

BUG: stm32f4xx_hal_rtc_ex.c (RTC)

Posted on August 04, 2015 at 15:50Can someone from ST answer this?  Bug in HAL library (HAL_RTCEx_SetWakeUpTimer_IT)  *Bug: HAL_RTC weakup does not interrupt*Reason:  The library  stm32f4xx_hal_rtc_ex.h   does not clear the interrupt flag before ena...

Problem while decoding jpeg with Tjpegdec

Posted on August 04, 2015 at 00:19 Hello! Currently I'm working on a jpeg decompression. I've found a great lib from elm-chan, but it seems that's there's something wrong. All the returns are JDR_OK, but despite that on the lcd I get only...

STM32L051R + GLASS LCD low power scheme

Posted on August 03, 2015 at 20:20Hello ! We are working in a project that needs a glass lcd display, the average consumption  of the system (MCU + LCD) must be around 50 uA. I always used a msp430 with integrated lcd controller to handle this kind...

NAND flash Driver

Posted on August 04, 2015 at 11:20Hi.We are thinking of starting to use NAND Flash in one of our new product, but we don�t have any experience with NAND flash.I can see that ST can provide a NAND driver, for taking care of:FAT file system, Garbage c...

spa23 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

stm32f407 SPI problem.

Posted on August 04, 2015 at 09:54Hello. I'm using stm32f407 eval board.I want to communicate with gyro sensor in the board via SPI.But I can't get any signal from SPI AFIO pins.Please tell me if you find any errors from my codes.// SPI1 SCK(PA5), S...

ciel076 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F3 as class-D modulator

Posted on August 03, 2015 at 15:34Hello! I'm trying to use an STM32F3 to drive a gate driver for a class-D amplifier using sigma-delta modulation. Therefore I use the internal comparator to compare a reference signal with the actual integrated signa...

Labels